Bill Meridian is an old friend and we stock all his books. Bill began applying computers to financial astrology in 1983, and developed a collection of horoscopes for major markets and companies.
He was ranked #2 in stock market timing in the USA in 2013 by Timer Digest. His books are staple requirements for anyone wanting an education in AstroEconomics!
Studies In Astrological Bible Interpretation. By Daniel T. Ferrera. An interesting exploration of the coding of astrological and astronomical cycles into the Bible.
Provides an analysis of the book of Genesis, exploring coding systems by which astrological symbolism is veiled, showing how Gann and Bayer used these secrets in the markets.
Vibration by The Patterns
Volume 1 of Dr. Lorrie Bennet's 4 volume series. A course in Theoretical Wave Mechanics as an introduction and foundation to Gann's Law of Vibration. This volume lays foundations for all Gann and Baumring's higher teachings and is an essential prerequisite to move on to the deeper levels of Gann Theory presented in Vols. 2-4.
The Square: Quantitative Analysis Of Financial Price Structure by Catalin Plapcianu develops the science behind Gann's Squaring of Price and Time. Proves that financial markets are mathematically controlled and predictable. A deep insight into Gann and Baumring's deepest system which tracks energy through the space/time matrix.
Baumring Financial List
Dr. Baumring compiled long reading lists even more comprehensive than Gann's, comprising works having key elements directly applicable to Gann Theory and Cosmological Economics.
Any student wanting to explore particular fields in depth will find Baumringís lists to be indispensable, since they over important but unfamiliar topics.
Daniel T. Ferrera
Our most popular author, Dan Ferrera is a master of making complicated ideas easy to apply. His 9 courses present KEY elements of Gann Theory and Technical Analysis including Time Cycles, the Square of 9, Periodicity, Price Structure, Swing Trading and Risk Management, providing advanced tools for the average trader.
The solution to Gann's Law of Vibration from the 1909 Ticker Interview. Penicka analyzes Gann's exact words correlating them with the cutting edge science of Gann's day to develop a system which identifies the "mathematical points of force" behind all market action.
A system of order based on atomic data generates master numbers for each market structure.
W.D. Gann Works
We stock the complete collection of the works of W.D. Gann.
His private courses represent the most important of his writings, going into much greater detail than the public book series. Our 6 Volume set of Gann's Collected Writings includes supplementary rare source materials, and is the most reliable compliation of Gann's unadulterated vital work.
Dr. Jerome Baumring
The work of Dr. Baumring is the core inspiration upon which this entire website is based. Baumring is the only known modern person to have cracked the code behind WD Gannís system of trading and market order.
Baumring found and elaborated the system of scientific cosmology at the root of Gannís Law of Vibration.
There is no other Gann teaching that gets close to the depth of Baumringís work.
It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. There is no assurance that the strategies and methods presented on the www.cosmoeconomics.com website will be successful for you. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. The examples presented on the www.cosmoeconomics.com website are for educational purposes only. The data used is believed to be from reliable sources but cannot be guaranteed. The methods presented are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. The Sacred Science Institute, authors, publishers, and all affiliates assume no responsibility for your trading or investment results, and will not be liable for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly caused by the usage of this material. There is considerable risk of loss in Futures, Stock, Forex and Options trading. You should only use risk capital in all such endeavors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
1. User expressly agrees that use of all books, courses or software provided upon www.cosmoeconomics.com is at user's sole risk. Neither the Sacred Science Institute nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that www.cosmoeconomics.com will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of www.cosmoeconomics.com or any products provided thereon, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, software or merchandise provided through www.cosmoeconomics.com.
2. All books, courses, software, forums and materials on www.cosmoeconomics.com are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
3. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. User specifically acknowledges that the Sacred Science Institute are not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any statement or material presented upon www.cosmoeconomics.com, or by any other users or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with user. In the use of this website, User waives all rights to file any kind of tortious action against the Sacred Science Institute, its authors, users, publishers, or affiliates of any kind.
4. In no event will the Sacred Science Institute, it’s members, agents, employees, owners, or any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing information or products through www.cosmoeconomics.com be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use any product upon this website. User hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the site, as well as all services, including software, videos, books, courses, newsletters or other materials. In addition to the terms set forth above neither the Sacred Science Institute nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of the information contained within www.cosmoeconomics.com, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. None of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages.
5. Prior to the execution of a stock trade, users are advised to consult with their broker or other financial advisor or representative to verify pricing or other information. The Sacred Science Institute and its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall have no liability for investment decisions based on the information provided. Neither the Sacred Science Institute nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners warrant or guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy or completeness of this information. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results obtained from the use of the information, software, books, courses, newsletters, techniques or systems provided herein.
6. Force Majeure – neither party will be responsible for any failure or delay in performance due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of god, war, riot, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, service outages resulting from equipment and/or software failure and/or telecommunications failures, power failures, network failures, failures of third party service providers (including providers of Internet services and telecommunications).
Financial & Investment Disclaimer
The Sacred Science Institute is an economic research and educational company. The information contained on www.cosmoeconomics.com or in its financial books, courses, newsletters or software is for general education purposes and is not intended as specific advice or recommendations to any person or entity. Any reference to a transaction, trade, position, holding, security, market, or level is purely meant to educate readers about possible risks and opportunities in the marketplace and are not meant to imply that any person or entity should take any action whatsoever without first evaluating such action(s) in light of their own situation either on their own or through a professional advisor.
The concepts and methods presented are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. If a person or entity does not believe they are qualified to make such decisions, they should seek professional advice. The prices listed are for reference only and are in no way intended to represent an actual trade, entry price or exit price conducted by the Sacred Science Institute, portfolios managed by any entity affiliated with the Sacred Science Institute, or any principal or employee of the Sacred Science Institute, or any of its affiliates.
This information is not a substitute for professional advice of any nature, including tax, legal, and financial. While we believe the information contained herein to be accurate, all numbers should be verified by the reader through independent sources. It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. There is no assurance that the strategies and methods presented on this website, trading applications, software or courses will be successful for you. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance.
Trading securities, options, futures, or any other security involves risk and can result in the immediate and substantial loss of the capital invested. The author, publisher, distributors and all affiliates assume no responsibility for your trading or investment results, and will not be liable for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly caused by the usage of this material. There is considerable risk of loss in Futures, Stock, Currency and Options trading. You should only use risk capital in all such endeavors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
Every client is responsible for his or her own investment decisions. The information contained on this website or in any materials listed herein does not necessarily mean that the Sacred Science Institute, or any portfolio managed by any affiliates of the Sacred Science Institute, or that any employees of the Sacred Science Institute or its affiliates holds the positions or has conducted the actual trade. At various times the Sacred Science Institute, portfolios managed by affiliates of the Sacred Science Institute, or any other principal or employee of the Sacred Science Institute may own, buy or sell the securities discussed for the purposes of investment or trading.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Sacred Science Institute, or any of its owners, officers, managers, or employees, or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Sacred Science Institute will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sacred Science Institute, its affiliates, authors, owners and their respective directors, managers, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including all legal judgement or attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of www.cosmoeconomics.com or any information or product purchased by User or User's Account.
If you have any questions or comments about this Disclaimer as outlined above, you can contact us here, or at:
W. D. Gann's Mass Pressure Forecasting Charts. By Daniel T. Ferrera. The Mass Pressure Formula is one of Gann's most guarded secrets.
Mass Pressure indicates bullish and bearish trends according to Gann's Master Time Factor. These charts are based on Gann's philosophy that "the future is nothing but a repetition of the past".
Sepharial's Kaleidoscope. A Monthly Column from the British Astrology Journal. Walter Gorn Old, 1111 pages.
This was a centerpiece of the British Journal of Astrology, 6 pages of each 16 page issue. Sepharial wrote the column for 22 years, and it represents the bulk of Sepharial's work including some of his best and most revealing writings.
Like W D Gann, Bayer understood the Secret Cosmology behind the financial markets discovered within Ancient teachings.
His 9 books cover deep esoteric finance, including topics like Squaring of the Circle, the Ellipse, and the 5 Fold Horoscope. We do a quality hardcover reprint of each of his works and offer a 2 Volume Suede Edition of his Complete Works.
There is a close correlation between Astrological Economics and Cosmological Economics. We have one of the largest collections of works on Financial Astrology (Astroeconomics) in the world.
These studies are very important in developing wider theories of causation, and our catalog contains most works of value written on the subject.
Behind the Veil
Behind the Veil, by Dr. Alexander Goulden is one of the favorite courses of technical analysts and serious traders. Based on scientific principles identifying Price Levels, Time Turning Points, and Trends, thru Harmonic, Astronomical and Geometrical Techniques developed by a Cambridge Scholar. A new angle on Gann's work.
Law of Vibration
Research works or market systems based upon Gannís theory of the Law of Vibration. Includes many scientific and esoteric work getting into harmonics, cycles, and cosmology as it relates to causative systems of order behind the markets. Primary reference and research section for those studying deep Gann analysis.
Gann Reading List
In the 1940ís Gann published a 2-page list of about 90 Books that he stocked and sold to his students, known as "W. D. Gannís Recommended Reading List".
Each book contains some component of Gannís system of knowledge essential for piecing together his system.
Any one book may have one simple idea critical to Gann's perspective.
A fundamental principle of Cosmological Economics is the interconnection between galaxies, solar systems, stars, and planets, along with their interactive influences.
For example, the rotation of our galaxy is responsible for temperature fluctuations on Earth as a result of cosmic ray variations as we rotate through the spiral arms.
We may be indebted to Ancient Greece, but Greek knowledge derived from Ancient Egypt, and Hermes Trismegistus, the Thrice Great Hermes is the Greek name of Thoth, the Egyptian God of Knowledge.
Hermetic teachings were first translated into Western languages by Ficino at the dawn of the Renaissance, forming the inspiration for modern esotericism.
In ancient times science and philosophy were interwoven, such as in the ideas of Pythagoras, Plato, Aristotle, the Alchemists.
Philosophy is at the root of human knowledge, and we specialise in systems of thought and ideology, particularly concentrated upon alternative and classical works.
We don't cover all theories of modern or academic physics, but specializes in unusual books relating to applications connected with such topics as financial forecasting, and alternative or ancient cosmology.
We cover theories like electromagnetism, energy grids, vortex systems, wave theory, vibration, relativity, power laws and hyper-dimensions.
There is a long tradition of the use of instruments to read subtle energy forces in nature, through the use of subtle measuring devices like dowsing rods and pendulums.
The Jesuits were famous for finding water sources, showing advanced knowledge of using these techniques.
The scientific name for this practice is Vibrational Radiesthesia.