Prandelli's work is popular with swing traders due to the usefulness of his Gann tools which project Key Price Levels and Cyclical Turning Points.
His courses use Gann's Planetary Longitude Lines and Master Time Cycle combined with his KEY Risk Management and Trading Strategies to produce10-15% monthly returns consistently.
Baumring Reading List
Dr. Baumring's reading lists were very comprehensive, covering all areas of the markets, sciences and metaphysical fields.
Baumring was an intensive scholar who read 1800 words a minute and had a photographic memory, thus extendinghis scope.
Baumring's 10,000 volume library included around 500 books which he saw as core information.
Weather has a strong influence on the potential prices of crops, so Astrological weather forecasting was of great interest to market analysts.
We publish George McCormack's Long Range Astro-weather Forecasting which is considered one of the better classics.
A.J. Pearce also wrote some sections on weather forecasting which are classics.
Magick in the Western Esoteric tradition represents a Western equivalent to the internal training systems that are found in Eastern traditions, but is focused on the development of human powers and abilities.
These include mastery of physical, emotional and mental bodies, control over the elements and development of psychic perception and influence.
Celestial Mechanics deals particularly with the motion of celestial bodies, especially the solar system, but also wider regions of cosmic space.
The subject explores the relationships and processes of heavenly bodies, examining cycles of time, motions of celestial bodies, and the influences between cosmic and local forces.
Kayser, the greatest scholar of harmonic science, was far ahead of his time, penetrating the depths of ancient esoteric Pythagorean Tradition to present a universal Law of Vibration.
His "Textbook of Harmonics" provides the most valuable insight into Gannís Law of Vibration of any resource.
We have so far translated four of his works into English.
Natural Order has from ancient times looked deeply into principles of order behind nature and the universe, like phyllotaxis which governs the placement of leaves on plants, the harmonic ratios between the placement of the planets in the solar system, or the spirilic mathematics of galaxies.
Natural order reveals magical relationships in the natural world.
W.D. Gann Works
We stock the complete collection of the works of W.D. Gann.
His private courses represent the most important of his writings, going into much greater detail than the public book series. Our 6 Volume set of Gann's Collected Writings includes supplementary rare source materials, and is the most reliable compliation of Gann's unadulterated vital work.
Dr. Jerome Baumring
The work of Dr. Baumring is the core inspiration upon which this entire website is based. Baumring is the only known modern person to have cracked the code behind WD Gannís system of trading and market order.
Baumring found and elaborated the system of scientific cosmology at the root of Gannís Law of Vibration.
There is no other Gann teaching that gets close to the depth of Baumringís work.
It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. There is no assurance that the strategies and methods presented on the www.cosmoeconomics.com website will be successful for you. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. The examples presented on the www.cosmoeconomics.com website are for educational purposes only. The data used is believed to be from reliable sources but cannot be guaranteed. The methods presented are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. The Sacred Science Institute, authors, publishers, and all affiliates assume no responsibility for your trading or investment results, and will not be liable for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly caused by the usage of this material. There is considerable risk of loss in Futures, Stock, Forex and Options trading. You should only use risk capital in all such endeavors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
1. User expressly agrees that use of all books, courses or software provided upon www.cosmoeconomics.com is at user's sole risk. Neither the Sacred Science Institute nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that www.cosmoeconomics.com will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of www.cosmoeconomics.com or any products provided thereon, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, software or merchandise provided through www.cosmoeconomics.com.
2. All books, courses, software, forums and materials on www.cosmoeconomics.com are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
3. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. User specifically acknowledges that the Sacred Science Institute are not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any statement or material presented upon www.cosmoeconomics.com, or by any other users or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with user. In the use of this website, User waives all rights to file any kind of tortious action against the Sacred Science Institute, its authors, users, publishers, or affiliates of any kind.
4. In no event will the Sacred Science Institute, it’s members, agents, employees, owners, or any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing information or products through www.cosmoeconomics.com be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use any product upon this website. User hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the site, as well as all services, including software, videos, books, courses, newsletters or other materials. In addition to the terms set forth above neither the Sacred Science Institute nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of the information contained within www.cosmoeconomics.com, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. None of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages.
5. Prior to the execution of a stock trade, users are advised to consult with their broker or other financial advisor or representative to verify pricing or other information. The Sacred Science Institute and its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall have no liability for investment decisions based on the information provided. Neither the Sacred Science Institute nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners warrant or guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy or completeness of this information. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results obtained from the use of the information, software, books, courses, newsletters, techniques or systems provided herein.
6. Force Majeure – neither party will be responsible for any failure or delay in performance due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of god, war, riot, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, service outages resulting from equipment and/or software failure and/or telecommunications failures, power failures, network failures, failures of third party service providers (including providers of Internet services and telecommunications).
Financial & Investment Disclaimer
The Sacred Science Institute is an economic research and educational company. The information contained on www.cosmoeconomics.com or in its financial books, courses, newsletters or software is for general education purposes and is not intended as specific advice or recommendations to any person or entity. Any reference to a transaction, trade, position, holding, security, market, or level is purely meant to educate readers about possible risks and opportunities in the marketplace and are not meant to imply that any person or entity should take any action whatsoever without first evaluating such action(s) in light of their own situation either on their own or through a professional advisor.
The concepts and methods presented are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. If a person or entity does not believe they are qualified to make such decisions, they should seek professional advice. The prices listed are for reference only and are in no way intended to represent an actual trade, entry price or exit price conducted by the Sacred Science Institute, portfolios managed by any entity affiliated with the Sacred Science Institute, or any principal or employee of the Sacred Science Institute, or any of its affiliates.
This information is not a substitute for professional advice of any nature, including tax, legal, and financial. While we believe the information contained herein to be accurate, all numbers should be verified by the reader through independent sources. It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. There is no assurance that the strategies and methods presented on this website, trading applications, software or courses will be successful for you. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance.
Trading securities, options, futures, or any other security involves risk and can result in the immediate and substantial loss of the capital invested. The author, publisher, distributors and all affiliates assume no responsibility for your trading or investment results, and will not be liable for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly caused by the usage of this material. There is considerable risk of loss in Futures, Stock, Currency and Options trading. You should only use risk capital in all such endeavors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
Every client is responsible for his or her own investment decisions. The information contained on this website or in any materials listed herein does not necessarily mean that the Sacred Science Institute, or any portfolio managed by any affiliates of the Sacred Science Institute, or that any employees of the Sacred Science Institute or its affiliates holds the positions or has conducted the actual trade. At various times the Sacred Science Institute, portfolios managed by affiliates of the Sacred Science Institute, or any other principal or employee of the Sacred Science Institute may own, buy or sell the securities discussed for the purposes of investment or trading.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Sacred Science Institute, or any of its owners, officers, managers, or employees, or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Sacred Science Institute will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sacred Science Institute, its affiliates, authors, owners and their respective directors, managers, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including all legal judgement or attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of www.cosmoeconomics.com or any information or product purchased by User or User's Account.
If you have any questions or comments about this Disclaimer as outlined above, you can contact us here, or at:
Ferrera's Collected Outlooks 2008 - 2019 are like instructional manuals in the Art of Financial Forecasting, providing educational studies on market theory and technique by a highly respected forecaster.
They expand the toolbox of even seasoned traders, providing new tools and deep insights into cycles, technical analysis and Gann forecasting.
Market Timing Report
The Market Timing Report. Andrew Pancholi, Cycles Analysis. A monthly market timing letter provides an evaluation of the S&P500, the Dollar, Crude Oil and Gold.
Each month shows what markets have critical cycles approaching or key turning points for the immediate future, highlighting important setups and timing points for traders.
Vibration by The Patterns
Volume 1 of Dr. Lorrie Bennet's 4 volume series. A course in Theoretical Wave Mechanics as an introduction and foundation to Gann's Law of Vibration. This volume lays foundations for all Gann and Baumring's higher teachings and is an essential prerequisite to move on to the deeper levels of Gann Theory presented in Vols. 2-4.
Not everyone has the skill, experience or desire to make forecasts of market phenomena, so they turn to experts who provide information to help anticipate market trends.
Our top analysts provide forecasts or reports for different markets to help traders understand market action and get educational guidance with trading or investments.
In Gannís day the two primary focuses for trading were stocks or commodities, but most principles taught for stock equally applied to commodities.
Without ignoring Gannís commodity work we provide works focusing on equity markets and individual stocks, or discussing the stock market, revealing valuable techniques with a scientific or esoteric perspective.
The Law Of The Cosmos, The Divine Harmony According To Plato's Republic/Timeaus, and The Platonic Riddle Of Numbers Solved contains 100s of sophisticated diagrams on Sacred Geometry, Pythagorean and Platonic Number Theory, Harmonics and Astronomy with analysis, elaboration of Universal Order and Cosmic Law.
Ancient civilizations teach us much, but knowledge of ancient cultures is academically perverted and misrepresented.
Great monuments like the pyramids and temples far exceed modern architecture, incorporating sciences not even considered today.
Our catalog has many rare and important works on Ancient Civilizations.
Glass Bead Game
This derives from a book by Hermann Hesse, representing an underlying symbolic cosmology that is the basis of all science, philosophy, spirituality and thought.
Hesse imagines a game created using universal symbols to represent flows of thought or information.
This is a metaphor for systems of esoteric symbolism underlying all knowledge.
A generalized term for any kind of metaphysical methodology for predicting future events. Examples would be psychic phenomena, reading crystal balls, scrying mirrors, numerology, astrology, and many more such divinatory techniques.
These systems are popular amongst esoteric traders and forecasters seeking insight into future events.
The Tarot, also known as the Book of Wisdom has a long and interesting history reaching back to its first documented appearance in the 1500ís.
Legend atributes the Tarot to Ancient Egypt and a supposed underground temple with images on the walls.
The symbolic cards passed down via wandering "gypsies", and were commonly used in fortune telling.
We may be indebted to Ancient Greece, but Greek knowledge derived from Ancient Egypt, and Hermes Trismegistus, the Thrice Great Hermes is the Greek name of Thoth, the Egyptian God of Knowledge.
Hermetic teachings were first translated into Western languages by Ficino at the dawn of the Renaissance, forming the inspiration for modern esotericism.
L. David Linsky
A New Discovery of a Mathematical Pattern in the Gold Market which forecasts Gold's turns with an 85-95% accuracy over 40 years. Scientific Proof of a Cyclical Pattern in the Gold Market providinges a 100 Year Forecast of Gold's Major Tops & Bottoms and Bull & Bear Market Campaigns out to 2100.