There are many important non English Language esoteric and scientific works which we have in our archives but have not, as yet, been translated into English.
Some important books in this section have already been translated by our Translation Society, and we intend to translate others in the future.
A generalized term for any kind of metaphysical methodology for predicting future events. Examples would be psychic phenomena, reading crystal balls, scrying mirrors, numerology, astrology, and many more such divinatory techniques.
These systems are popular amongst esoteric traders and forecasters seeking insight into future events.
The Canon refers primarily to an ancient esoteric system of knowledge and cosmology encoded into temples, artifacts, art and monuments.
The Egyptians had a specific Canon to lay out the grids upon which they designed their art, and there are also canons of proportion used in the Renaissance, as well as by later artists, geometers and musicians.
Theosophy, a school of esoteric thought developed my Helena Blavatsky in the late 1800ís presented a revival of many lost esoteric traditions.
Many of Gannís contemporaries were closely involved with Theosophy, and it influenced the Anthroposophy of Rudolf Steiner, the Arcane School and work of Alice Bailey and the teacher Krishnamurti.
Providing systems to train the mind in the retention of concepts, lists, ideas and the like, Memory Systems can simplify much modern school study involving memory.
We explore systems used by ancients and moderns to memorize entire books, lists of items, and concepts, as a sub-section of our accelerated and advanced systems of learning.
The Sun is the most dominant influence in our lives, and a primary source of influences from the cosmos transmitted to the Earth.
Ancient and esoteric traditions had advanced theories of solar influence.
We cover theories concerning all kinds of solar effects.
There is a long tradition of the use of instruments to read subtle energy forces in nature, through the use of subtle measuring devices like dowsing rods and pendulums.
The Jesuits were famous for finding water sources, showing advanced knowledge of using these techniques.
The scientific name for this practice is Vibrational Radiesthesia.
W.D. Gann Works
We stock the complete collection of the works of W.D. Gann.
His private courses represent the most important of his writings, going into much greater detail than the public book series. Our 6 Volume set of Gann's Collected Writings includes supplementary rare source materials, and is the most reliable compliation of Gann's unadulterated vital work.
Dr. Jerome Baumring
The work of Dr. Baumring is the core inspiration upon which this entire website is based. Baumring is the only known modern person to have cracked the code behind WD Gannís system of trading and market order.
Baumring found and elaborated the system of scientific cosmology at the root of Gannís Law of Vibration.
There is no other Gann teaching that gets close to the depth of Baumringís work.
It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. There is no assurance that the strategies and methods presented on the www.cosmoeconomics.com website will be successful for you. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. The examples presented on the www.cosmoeconomics.com website are for educational purposes only. The data used is believed to be from reliable sources but cannot be guaranteed. The methods presented are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. The Sacred Science Institute, authors, publishers, and all affiliates assume no responsibility for your trading or investment results, and will not be liable for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly caused by the usage of this material. There is considerable risk of loss in Futures, Stock, Forex and Options trading. You should only use risk capital in all such endeavors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
1. User expressly agrees that use of all books, courses or software provided upon www.cosmoeconomics.com is at user's sole risk. Neither the Sacred Science Institute nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that www.cosmoeconomics.com will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of www.cosmoeconomics.com or any products provided thereon, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, software or merchandise provided through www.cosmoeconomics.com.
2. All books, courses, software, forums and materials on www.cosmoeconomics.com are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
3. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. User specifically acknowledges that the Sacred Science Institute are not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any statement or material presented upon www.cosmoeconomics.com, or by any other users or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with user. In the use of this website, User waives all rights to file any kind of tortious action against the Sacred Science Institute, its authors, users, publishers, or affiliates of any kind.
4. In no event will the Sacred Science Institute, it’s members, agents, employees, owners, or any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing information or products through www.cosmoeconomics.com be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use any product upon this website. User hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the site, as well as all services, including software, videos, books, courses, newsletters or other materials. In addition to the terms set forth above neither the Sacred Science Institute nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of the information contained within www.cosmoeconomics.com, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. None of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages.
5. Prior to the execution of a stock trade, users are advised to consult with their broker or other financial advisor or representative to verify pricing or other information. The Sacred Science Institute and its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall have no liability for investment decisions based on the information provided. Neither the Sacred Science Institute nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners warrant or guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy or completeness of this information. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results obtained from the use of the information, software, books, courses, newsletters, techniques or systems provided herein.
6. Force Majeure – neither party will be responsible for any failure or delay in performance due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of god, war, riot, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, service outages resulting from equipment and/or software failure and/or telecommunications failures, power failures, network failures, failures of third party service providers (including providers of Internet services and telecommunications).
Financial & Investment Disclaimer
The Sacred Science Institute is an economic research and educational company. The information contained on www.cosmoeconomics.com or in its financial books, courses, newsletters or software is for general education purposes and is not intended as specific advice or recommendations to any person or entity. Any reference to a transaction, trade, position, holding, security, market, or level is purely meant to educate readers about possible risks and opportunities in the marketplace and are not meant to imply that any person or entity should take any action whatsoever without first evaluating such action(s) in light of their own situation either on their own or through a professional advisor.
The concepts and methods presented are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. If a person or entity does not believe they are qualified to make such decisions, they should seek professional advice. The prices listed are for reference only and are in no way intended to represent an actual trade, entry price or exit price conducted by the Sacred Science Institute, portfolios managed by any entity affiliated with the Sacred Science Institute, or any principal or employee of the Sacred Science Institute, or any of its affiliates.
This information is not a substitute for professional advice of any nature, including tax, legal, and financial. While we believe the information contained herein to be accurate, all numbers should be verified by the reader through independent sources. It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. There is no assurance that the strategies and methods presented on this website, trading applications, software or courses will be successful for you. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance.
Trading securities, options, futures, or any other security involves risk and can result in the immediate and substantial loss of the capital invested. The author, publisher, distributors and all affiliates assume no responsibility for your trading or investment results, and will not be liable for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly caused by the usage of this material. There is considerable risk of loss in Futures, Stock, Currency and Options trading. You should only use risk capital in all such endeavors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
Every client is responsible for his or her own investment decisions. The information contained on this website or in any materials listed herein does not necessarily mean that the Sacred Science Institute, or any portfolio managed by any affiliates of the Sacred Science Institute, or that any employees of the Sacred Science Institute or its affiliates holds the positions or has conducted the actual trade. At various times the Sacred Science Institute, portfolios managed by affiliates of the Sacred Science Institute, or any other principal or employee of the Sacred Science Institute may own, buy or sell the securities discussed for the purposes of investment or trading.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Sacred Science Institute, or any of its owners, officers, managers, or employees, or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Sacred Science Institute will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sacred Science Institute, its affiliates, authors, owners and their respective directors, managers, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including all legal judgement or attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of www.cosmoeconomics.com or any information or product purchased by User or User's Account.
If you have any questions or comments about this Disclaimer as outlined above, you can contact us here, or at:
Edward Dewey specialized in cycles, and formed the Foundation for the Study of Cycles. We publish his 650 page Magnum Opus, How To Make a Cycle Analysis.
Dewey also developed his Unified Field Theory called The Theory of Laminated Spacetime, presenting a scientific system behind market causation similar to Gann and Baumring.
Ferrera 2019 Outlook
Ferrera's General Outlook for 2019 is our most popular market letter. All traders know that in times of global financial crisis, market confusion, and economic instability, it is critical to obtain the best knowledge.
In it's 11th year, Dan Ferrera's Outlook is based on experience developing advanced technical models giving market insight equal to the best advisors.
Dr. Alexander Goulden
Dr. Goulden, a Cambridge educated scholar, takes an individualistic approach to market analysis, focusing on deep principles and exploring trading techniques based on foundational systems.
This deep, many layered approach provides non-correlated confirmation of Gann from different angles, such as financial astrology based on ancient systems.
Dr Lorrie V. Bennett
Dr. Lorrie V. Bennett is a master of the Law of Vibration and a true expert on the science of the great W.D. Gann.
Her recently released 4-Volume Master Series "The Law of Vibration" contains her entire teachings on Gann Theory in the transparent light of practical application. Learn in real-time from a living master's books and her interactive online forum.
Technical Analysis involves using technical tools and mathematical measurements in order to determine expected directional movements, reverses or changes in the market.
Advanced forms of this technique use mathematical and scientific or geometric tools to project market action or forecast future movement, looking at elements of price, time and trend.
A masterpiece on the Golden Rule according to principles of Tantrism, Taoism, Kabala, and Pythagoreanism serving to fulfill the Laws of Universal Harmony and aiding accomplishment of the Great Work. It develops a system of correspondences in symbolic, geometric, mathematical and astronomical systems of architecture of the ancient world.
Magick in the Western Esoteric tradition represents a Western equivalent to the internal training systems that are found in Eastern traditions, but is focused on the development of human powers and abilities.
These include mastery of physical, emotional and mental bodies, control over the elements and development of psychic perception and influence.
Private groups and organizations that specialized in particularly practices and studies within their groups. These can range from the Freemasons to the Rosicrucians, the Alchemists, Temple Initiates and moreÖ.
Our catalog has fascinating fictional works which relate to our various fields of interest and present deep ideas from a dramatic perspective in a readable context.
Books like Gannís "Tunnel Through the Air" fall into this category, along with Alchemical allegories and metaphysical mysteries.
Cosmological phenomena influence the human mind via energetic propagation of subtle influences.
The mind has power over subtle energies through advanced planes of thought and consciousness.
Gann advised a study of mental science to see how cosmic influences affect matter and consciousness.
In the 1700-1800ís Natural Philosophers studied a wide range of scientific subjects, while not overly specializing in narrow and limited fields as scientists do today.
WD Gann espoused this more holistic system of science, where the different branches were more easily integrated and the grand vision of the scientific system was more interlinked.
In ancient times science and philosophy were interwoven, such as in the ideas of Pythagoras, Plato, Aristotle, the Alchemists.
Philosophy is at the root of human knowledge, and we specialise in systems of thought and ideology, particularly concentrated upon alternative and classical works.