Economic and Stock Market Forecasting, W. D. Gann's Science of Periodicity Sequencing, by Daniel T. Ferrera is a course which presents Gann's science of Mathematical Cyclic Sequencing of Market Pattern Periodicities showing how to use them in conjunction with Gann's cycle theory and to forecast the Global Economy,
Position trading is an approach recommended by both Gann and Baumring, saying that there were maybe only about 4 good trades per year in any market. Markets would go into congestions of accumulation or distribution for years awaiting a new trend, and meanwhile one trades other markets. Gann taught the same principles on his higher level, saying that MOST money was always made in following a strong trend.
The name Alchemy has reference to Ancient Egypt, known to Arabs as Kemi (Black Land). Al-Kemi means "of Egypt".
The Great or Royal Art of medieval philosophers predated chemistry but goes beyond material science to more subtle concern with transmutation - of base metals into gold, and of base man into spiritual man. .
The wisdom teachings of the Egyptian "Thoth" (the Greek Hermes) were preserved in the Hermetic Arcana, translated from Greek by Ficino during the Renaissance.
These trace back to the likes of Pythagoras and Solon (Socratesí teacher), filtering through many channels to become the basis of Western Philosophy, Science and Esoteric traditions.
The highly spiritual Rosicrucian organization developed in the 17th century, with great figures like Robert Fludd and Francis Bacon.
This society followed high ideals, joining magical & cosmological practices with geometric and Kabbalistic systems.
Rosicrucians were known for preserving ancient wisdom along with works of healing and helping humanity.
Vedic math is a system of math calculation allowing anyone to do mathematical calculations very quickly in oneís head.
An advancement in mathematical calculation, with cosmological implications, Vedic math is a revolution in mathematics that anyone can master.
Fast and accurate mental maths without a calculator!.
Daniel T. Ferrera
Our most popular author, Dan Ferrera is a master of making complicated ideas easy to apply. His 9 courses present KEY elements of Gann Theory and Technical Analysis including Time Cycles, the Square of 9, Periodicity, Price Structure, Swing Trading and Risk Management, providing advanced tools for the average trader.
W.D. Gann Works
We stock the complete collection of the works of W.D. Gann.
His private courses represent the most important of his writings, going into much greater detail than the public book series. Our 6 Volume set of Gann's Collected Writings includes supplementary rare source materials, and is the most reliable compliation of Gann's unadulterated vital work.
Dr. Jerome Baumring
The work of Dr. Baumring is the core inspiration upon which this entire website is based. Baumring is the only known modern person to have cracked the code behind WD Gannís system of trading and market order.
Baumring found and elaborated the system of scientific cosmology at the root of Gannís Law of Vibration.
There is no other Gann teaching that gets close to the depth of Baumringís work.
It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. There is no assurance that the strategies and methods presented on the www.cosmoeconomics.com website will be successful for you. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. The examples presented on the www.cosmoeconomics.com website are for educational purposes only. The data used is believed to be from reliable sources but cannot be guaranteed. The methods presented are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. The Sacred Science Institute, authors, publishers, and all affiliates assume no responsibility for your trading or investment results, and will not be liable for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly caused by the usage of this material. There is considerable risk of loss in Futures, Stock, Forex and Options trading. You should only use risk capital in all such endeavors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
1. User expressly agrees that use of all books, courses or software provided upon www.cosmoeconomics.com is at user's sole risk. Neither the Sacred Science Institute nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that www.cosmoeconomics.com will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of www.cosmoeconomics.com or any products provided thereon, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, software or merchandise provided through www.cosmoeconomics.com.
2. All books, courses, software, forums and materials on www.cosmoeconomics.com are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
3. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. User specifically acknowledges that the Sacred Science Institute are not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any statement or material presented upon www.cosmoeconomics.com, or by any other users or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with user. In the use of this website, User waives all rights to file any kind of tortious action against the Sacred Science Institute, its authors, users, publishers, or affiliates of any kind.
4. In no event will the Sacred Science Institute, it’s members, agents, employees, owners, or any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing information or products through www.cosmoeconomics.com be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use any product upon this website. User hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the site, as well as all services, including software, videos, books, courses, newsletters or other materials. In addition to the terms set forth above neither the Sacred Science Institute nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of the information contained within www.cosmoeconomics.com, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. None of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages.
5. Prior to the execution of a stock trade, users are advised to consult with their broker or other financial advisor or representative to verify pricing or other information. The Sacred Science Institute and its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall have no liability for investment decisions based on the information provided. Neither the Sacred Science Institute nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners warrant or guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy or completeness of this information. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results obtained from the use of the information, software, books, courses, newsletters, techniques or systems provided herein.
6. Force Majeure – neither party will be responsible for any failure or delay in performance due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of god, war, riot, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, service outages resulting from equipment and/or software failure and/or telecommunications failures, power failures, network failures, failures of third party service providers (including providers of Internet services and telecommunications).
Financial & Investment Disclaimer
The Sacred Science Institute is an economic research and educational company. The information contained on www.cosmoeconomics.com or in its financial books, courses, newsletters or software is for general education purposes and is not intended as specific advice or recommendations to any person or entity. Any reference to a transaction, trade, position, holding, security, market, or level is purely meant to educate readers about possible risks and opportunities in the marketplace and are not meant to imply that any person or entity should take any action whatsoever without first evaluating such action(s) in light of their own situation either on their own or through a professional advisor.
The concepts and methods presented are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. If a person or entity does not believe they are qualified to make such decisions, they should seek professional advice. The prices listed are for reference only and are in no way intended to represent an actual trade, entry price or exit price conducted by the Sacred Science Institute, portfolios managed by any entity affiliated with the Sacred Science Institute, or any principal or employee of the Sacred Science Institute, or any of its affiliates.
This information is not a substitute for professional advice of any nature, including tax, legal, and financial. While we believe the information contained herein to be accurate, all numbers should be verified by the reader through independent sources. It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. There is no assurance that the strategies and methods presented on this website, trading applications, software or courses will be successful for you. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance.
Trading securities, options, futures, or any other security involves risk and can result in the immediate and substantial loss of the capital invested. The author, publisher, distributors and all affiliates assume no responsibility for your trading or investment results, and will not be liable for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly caused by the usage of this material. There is considerable risk of loss in Futures, Stock, Currency and Options trading. You should only use risk capital in all such endeavors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
Every client is responsible for his or her own investment decisions. The information contained on this website or in any materials listed herein does not necessarily mean that the Sacred Science Institute, or any portfolio managed by any affiliates of the Sacred Science Institute, or that any employees of the Sacred Science Institute or its affiliates holds the positions or has conducted the actual trade. At various times the Sacred Science Institute, portfolios managed by affiliates of the Sacred Science Institute, or any other principal or employee of the Sacred Science Institute may own, buy or sell the securities discussed for the purposes of investment or trading.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Sacred Science Institute, or any of its owners, officers, managers, or employees, or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Sacred Science Institute will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sacred Science Institute, its affiliates, authors, owners and their respective directors, managers, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including all legal judgement or attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of www.cosmoeconomics.com or any information or product purchased by User or User's Account.
If you have any questions or comments about this Disclaimer as outlined above, you can contact us here, or at:
The Earliest Financial Astrology Manuscripts. By W. D. Gann, Fred White, Prof. Weston, Sepharial, etc. This collection centers on a set of 4 rare manuscripts dated 1902-1930 proving the advanced level of astrology earlier than previously known.
Their likely authorship is Fred White and Gann documenting the earliest thought in this field.
Approaches to trading begin with choice of a time window.
Day or intraday trading focuses on short term swings, generally not holding positions overnight.
Although Gann, trading before the electroinc age, did not favor short term trading, his techniques do work on this level, since similar patterns exist on every time frame whether very small or very large.
There is a close correlation between Astrological Economics and Cosmological Economics. We have one of the largest collections of works on Financial Astrology (Astroeconomics) in the world.
These studies are very important in developing wider theories of causation, and our catalog contains most works of value written on the subject.
Polarity Factor System
The Polarity Factor System, An Integrated Forecasting & Trading Strategy Inspired by W. D. Gann's Master Time Factor, by Daniele Prandelli conveys the strategy and tools that Prandelli uses to generate a consistent 10% a month trading. A proven system with Advanced Risk Management Rules & time turning points based on Gann's cycle theory.
Baumring Reading List
Dr. Baumring's reading lists were very comprehensive, covering all areas of the markets, sciences and metaphysical fields.
Baumring was an intensive scholar who read 1800 words a minute and had a photographic memory, thus extendinghis scope.
Baumring's 10,000 volume library included around 500 books which he saw as core information.
The Hebrew system of Gematria pervades the Bible concealing secondary teaching in a number code read only by initiates into this deeper system of knowledge.
W.D. Gann and George Bayer were two individuals deeply immersed in this form of Biblical decoding, developing systems of mathematics, prediction and astrology out of their readings.
In the 1940ís Gann published a Recommended Reading list of about 90 books, each containing an essential part his system, which he sold to his students.
n the 1980ís Dr. Baumring compiled about 70 of these titles, and we have collected the remainder, providing the only complete set available.
We strongly recommend these works to all Gann students.
A generalized term for any kind of metaphysical methodology for predicting future events. Examples would be psychic phenomena, reading crystal balls, scrying mirrors, numerology, astrology, and many more such divinatory techniques.
These systems are popular amongst esoteric traders and forecasters seeking insight into future events.
The Tarot, also known as the Book of Wisdom has a long and interesting history reaching back to its first documented appearance in the 1500ís.
Legend atributes the Tarot to Ancient Egypt and a supposed underground temple with images on the walls.
The symbolic cards passed down via wandering "gypsies", and were commonly used in fortune telling.
A branch of Chaos Theory, fractals are beautiful self-similar patterns mathematically generated from non-linear equations.
Fractals apply directly to financial market phenomena, and time-periodic market charts show that similar patterns permeate each time level.
Gann and Baumring saw common patterns foreshadowing coming events within consistent structure.
Esoteric and Pythagorean sciences love to play with the value and meaning of numbers, from the complex mathematical theories of the Platonists, via Fibonacciís ideas, to number progressions, ratios, proportions, sequences, and chaos theory.
We specialize in the overlap of numerical and esoteric systems positing a more integrated cosmology.
Space and time can be seen as the primary elements which define the container of existence in which we all function. In the financial markets we could say that Price and Time are the two primary elements which define market movement and structure.
Price is Space in the financial market cosmos, and Gann himself even referred to Space in market charts.