The Spirals of Growth and Decay, Exposing the Underlying Structure of the Markets. By Daniel T. Ferrera 2005.
Utilizing deep concepts from nonlinear mathematics to mechanically describe the structure of price waves in financial market data, linking the ideas of shock, balance, instability, static and dynamic form in all trading markets.
Gold Secrets Revealed
L. David Linsky's new book "The Key to Speculation in the Gold Market" reveals a method to accurately predict when Gold will make its tops and bottoms. Gold Market projections since 1974 have an accuracy of 90-99%, and insight into previously unknown cycles will allow any trader to capture Gold's primary swings for the rest of their life.
Science provides vital concepts for analyzing financial markets. Studies of momentum, moving averages, pattern formation, energy, speed, power, strength, impulse, gravity centers, electro-magnetism, solar phenomena, geomagnetic field influences, aether physics, vortex systems, vibration, and wave mechanics are of significant relevance.
Rudolf Steiner, founder of the Waldorf Schools, developed Anthroposophy, a science based on psychic perception of hidden elements in nature and reality.
Olive Whicher and George Adams extended projective geometry into a study of spiritual to material spaces.
Students of Gann find invaluable insights into Steiner's system, as taught by Dr. Baumring.
A modern history of Freemasonry begins in the 1700ís with the Knights Templar and the Gothic Cathedrals, but its inner lore goes back to King Solomon and Ancient Egypt.
Freemasonry was an inner teaching preserving the deep spiritual wisdom of mankind, but has been diluted in modern times.
Our collection focuses on the teachings of original Freemasonry.
A generalized term for any kind of metaphysical methodology for predicting future events. Examples would be psychic phenomena, reading crystal balls, scrying mirrors, numerology, astrology, and many more such divinatory techniques.
These systems are popular amongst esoteric traders and forecasters seeking insight into future events.
In ancinet times architecture often incorporated esoteric knowledge almost lost today, but encoded secretly into many existing ancient monuments.
Geometric principles of divine proportion govern the complex forces underlying financial markets as well as architecture.
We have one of the largest collections of books on these subjects in the world.
W.D. Gann Works
We stock the complete collection of the works of W.D. Gann.
His private courses represent the most important of his writings, going into much greater detail than the public book series. Our 6 Volume set of Gann's Collected Writings includes supplementary rare source materials, and is the most reliable compliation of Gann's unadulterated vital work.
Dr. Jerome Baumring
The work of Dr. Baumring is the core inspiration upon which this entire website is based. Baumring is the only known modern person to have cracked the code behind WD Gannís system of trading and market order.
Baumring found and elaborated the system of scientific cosmology at the root of Gannís Law of Vibration.
There is no other Gann teaching that gets close to the depth of Baumringís work.
It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. There is no assurance that the strategies and methods presented on the www.cosmoeconomics.com website will be successful for you. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. The examples presented on the www.cosmoeconomics.com website are for educational purposes only. The data used is believed to be from reliable sources but cannot be guaranteed. The methods presented are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. The Sacred Science Institute, authors, publishers, and all affiliates assume no responsibility for your trading or investment results, and will not be liable for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly caused by the usage of this material. There is considerable risk of loss in Futures, Stock, Forex and Options trading. You should only use risk capital in all such endeavors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
1. User expressly agrees that use of all books, courses or software provided upon www.cosmoeconomics.com is at user's sole risk. Neither the Sacred Science Institute nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that www.cosmoeconomics.com will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of www.cosmoeconomics.com or any products provided thereon, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, software or merchandise provided through www.cosmoeconomics.com.
2. All books, courses, software, forums and materials on www.cosmoeconomics.com are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
3. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. User specifically acknowledges that the Sacred Science Institute are not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any statement or material presented upon www.cosmoeconomics.com, or by any other users or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with user. In the use of this website, User waives all rights to file any kind of tortious action against the Sacred Science Institute, its authors, users, publishers, or affiliates of any kind.
4. In no event will the Sacred Science Institute, it’s members, agents, employees, owners, or any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing information or products through www.cosmoeconomics.com be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use any product upon this website. User hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the site, as well as all services, including software, videos, books, courses, newsletters or other materials. In addition to the terms set forth above neither the Sacred Science Institute nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of the information contained within www.cosmoeconomics.com, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. None of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages.
5. Prior to the execution of a stock trade, users are advised to consult with their broker or other financial advisor or representative to verify pricing or other information. The Sacred Science Institute and its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall have no liability for investment decisions based on the information provided. Neither the Sacred Science Institute nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners warrant or guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy or completeness of this information. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results obtained from the use of the information, software, books, courses, newsletters, techniques or systems provided herein.
6. Force Majeure – neither party will be responsible for any failure or delay in performance due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of god, war, riot, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, service outages resulting from equipment and/or software failure and/or telecommunications failures, power failures, network failures, failures of third party service providers (including providers of Internet services and telecommunications).
Financial & Investment Disclaimer
The Sacred Science Institute is an economic research and educational company. The information contained on www.cosmoeconomics.com or in its financial books, courses, newsletters or software is for general education purposes and is not intended as specific advice or recommendations to any person or entity. Any reference to a transaction, trade, position, holding, security, market, or level is purely meant to educate readers about possible risks and opportunities in the marketplace and are not meant to imply that any person or entity should take any action whatsoever without first evaluating such action(s) in light of their own situation either on their own or through a professional advisor.
The concepts and methods presented are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. If a person or entity does not believe they are qualified to make such decisions, they should seek professional advice. The prices listed are for reference only and are in no way intended to represent an actual trade, entry price or exit price conducted by the Sacred Science Institute, portfolios managed by any entity affiliated with the Sacred Science Institute, or any principal or employee of the Sacred Science Institute, or any of its affiliates.
This information is not a substitute for professional advice of any nature, including tax, legal, and financial. While we believe the information contained herein to be accurate, all numbers should be verified by the reader through independent sources. It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. There is no assurance that the strategies and methods presented on this website, trading applications, software or courses will be successful for you. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance.
Trading securities, options, futures, or any other security involves risk and can result in the immediate and substantial loss of the capital invested. The author, publisher, distributors and all affiliates assume no responsibility for your trading or investment results, and will not be liable for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly caused by the usage of this material. There is considerable risk of loss in Futures, Stock, Currency and Options trading. You should only use risk capital in all such endeavors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
Every client is responsible for his or her own investment decisions. The information contained on this website or in any materials listed herein does not necessarily mean that the Sacred Science Institute, or any portfolio managed by any affiliates of the Sacred Science Institute, or that any employees of the Sacred Science Institute or its affiliates holds the positions or has conducted the actual trade. At various times the Sacred Science Institute, portfolios managed by affiliates of the Sacred Science Institute, or any other principal or employee of the Sacred Science Institute may own, buy or sell the securities discussed for the purposes of investment or trading.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Sacred Science Institute, or any of its owners, officers, managers, or employees, or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Sacred Science Institute will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sacred Science Institute, its affiliates, authors, owners and their respective directors, managers, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including all legal judgement or attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of www.cosmoeconomics.com or any information or product purchased by User or User's Account.
If you have any questions or comments about this Disclaimer as outlined above, you can contact us here, or at:
How to Make a Cycle Analysis. By Edward R. Dewey. Written in 1955 as a correspondence course, this how-to manual provides step-by-step instructions on all elements of cycle analysis, including how to identify, measure, isolate and evaluate cycles.
The most detailed cycle course ever written, by the founder of the Foundation For The Study of Cycles.
Technical analysis requires sophisticated measurements and calculations, so good software tools save time and allow wider scope.
We have carefully selected software for market analysis, geared towards Gann, geometric, astronomical, cycles or other related topics that we most use, including pre-programmed Gann and Astro tools.
Plapcianu followed Baumring's lead into the core of Gann's Cosmological System, cracking Gann's Squaring of Price and Time.
He quantifies Gann's innermost system demonstrating how markets move in multi-dimensional Space & Time, including new and sophisticated trading algorithms which generate 4000% annualized returns.
Swing Trading works with short to intermediate term swings, usually with time periods from a few days to weeks, following a general changing trend and trading in each direction.
Most systems consider position reversal, and try to trade short and long as the market changes direction.
Gann taught swing trading first, with its relatively easy methodology.
One can learn much by studying the lives and achievements of the great thinkers who have shaped human history and culture.
In our biographical library we have a collection of rare texts which complement theoretical study by allowing deeper insight into the characters and deeds of many significant philosophers.
Magick in the Western Esoteric tradition represents a Western equivalent to the internal training systems that are found in Eastern traditions, but is focused on the development of human powers and abilities.
These include mastery of physical, emotional and mental bodies, control over the elements and development of psychic perception and influence.
The Mayans are one of the most intriguing mysterious civilizations.
With 19 calendar systems, and time cycles calculated back 4 Billion years, their knowledge of time cycles exceeds any civilization on Earth, including our own.
They had wisdom of psychedelics and human energies, used to access higher realms of consciousness, parallel to India's similar systems.
Electromagnetism is a basis of Physics, but there remains mystery about the true nature of electricity.
Our books look back to the 1800ís where the subject involved vibrational physics and astronomical energy fields.
Gann was conncerned with the Law of Vibration as a principle of natural phenomena.
In Magic Squares the addition of each of the rows and columns add up to the same number.
From Ancient times thinkers have explored these mathematical mysteries, uncovering deep ordering principles underlying numbers and geometry.
Within his esoteric market analysis systems Gann used a "Squares of Nine" and a "Square of Four".
Natural Order has from ancient times looked deeply into principles of order behind nature and the universe, like phyllotaxis which governs the placement of leaves on plants, the harmonic ratios between the placement of the planets in the solar system, or the spirilic mathematics of galaxies.
Natural order reveals magical relationships in the natural world.
Vedic math is a system of math calculation allowing anyone to do mathematical calculations very quickly in oneís head.
An advancement in mathematical calculation, with cosmological implications, Vedic math is a revolution in mathematics that anyone can master.
Fast and accurate mental maths without a calculator!.
A profitable Trading Strategy using Gann's best approach of Leveraged Position Trading to gain large profits from small capital using a powerful secret Options Strategy that maximizes profits through high leverage while limiting risk.
Based upon Gann's book, Profits In Commodities and the author's 20 years experience in Gann research and trading.