Wheels Within Wheels, The Art of Forecasting Financial Market Cycles. By Daniel T. Ferrera. Our best course on creating composite cycle models of markets from underlying component cycles available!
This course breaks down 16 Dow cycles and projects them 100 years into the future. Teaches how to create cycle models for ANY market.
Law of Vibration
The Law of Vibration 4 Volume Series by Dr. Lorrie Bennett on Gann analysis explains the scientific foundations behind W.D. Gann's forecasting system, the Law of Vibration. Dr. Bennett is the first person since Dr. Baumring to solve much of the puzzle left behind by Gann! V1-Patterns, V2-Numbers, V3-Planets, V4-Geometry.
Approaches to trading begin with choice of a time window.
Day or intraday trading focuses on short term swings, generally not holding positions overnight.
Although Gann, trading before the electroinc age, did not favor short term trading, his techniques do work on this level, since similar patterns exist on every time frame whether very small or very large.
In the 1940ís Gann published a Recommended Reading list of about 90 books, each containing an essential part his system, which he sold to his students.
n the 1980ís Dr. Baumring compiled about 70 of these titles, and we have collected the remainder, providing the only complete set available.
We strongly recommend these works to all Gann students.
A fundamental principle of Cosmological Economics is the interconnection between galaxies, solar systems, stars, and planets, along with their interactive influences.
For example, the rotation of our galaxy is responsible for temperature fluctuations on Earth as a result of cosmic ray variations as we rotate through the spiral arms.
Electromagnetism is a basis of Physics, but there remains mystery about the true nature of electricity.
Our books look back to the 1800ís where the subject involved vibrational physics and astronomical energy fields.
Gann was conncerned with the Law of Vibration as a principle of natural phenomena.
There is a long tradition of the use of instruments to read subtle energy forces in nature, through the use of subtle measuring devices like dowsing rods and pendulums.
The Jesuits were famous for finding water sources, showing advanced knowledge of using these techniques.
The scientific name for this practice is Vibrational Radiesthesia.
W.D. Gann Works
We stock the complete collection of the works of W.D. Gann.
His private courses represent the most important of his writings, going into much greater detail than the public book series. Our 6 Volume set of Gann's Collected Writings includes supplementary rare source materials, and is the most reliable compliation of Gann's unadulterated vital work.
Dr. Jerome Baumring
The work of Dr. Baumring is the core inspiration upon which this entire website is based. Baumring is the only known modern person to have cracked the code behind WD Gannís system of trading and market order.
Baumring found and elaborated the system of scientific cosmology at the root of Gannís Law of Vibration.
There is no other Gann teaching that gets close to the depth of Baumringís work.
It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. There is no assurance that the strategies and methods presented on the www.cosmoeconomics.com website will be successful for you. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. The examples presented on the www.cosmoeconomics.com website are for educational purposes only. The data used is believed to be from reliable sources but cannot be guaranteed. The methods presented are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. The Sacred Science Institute, authors, publishers, and all affiliates assume no responsibility for your trading or investment results, and will not be liable for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly caused by the usage of this material. There is considerable risk of loss in Futures, Stock, Forex and Options trading. You should only use risk capital in all such endeavors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
1. User expressly agrees that use of all books, courses or software provided upon www.cosmoeconomics.com is at user's sole risk. Neither the Sacred Science Institute nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that www.cosmoeconomics.com will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of www.cosmoeconomics.com or any products provided thereon, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, software or merchandise provided through www.cosmoeconomics.com.
2. All books, courses, software, forums and materials on www.cosmoeconomics.com are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
3. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. User specifically acknowledges that the Sacred Science Institute are not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any statement or material presented upon www.cosmoeconomics.com, or by any other users or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with user. In the use of this website, User waives all rights to file any kind of tortious action against the Sacred Science Institute, its authors, users, publishers, or affiliates of any kind.
4. In no event will the Sacred Science Institute, it’s members, agents, employees, owners, or any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing information or products through www.cosmoeconomics.com be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use any product upon this website. User hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the site, as well as all services, including software, videos, books, courses, newsletters or other materials. In addition to the terms set forth above neither the Sacred Science Institute nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of the information contained within www.cosmoeconomics.com, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. None of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages.
5. Prior to the execution of a stock trade, users are advised to consult with their broker or other financial advisor or representative to verify pricing or other information. The Sacred Science Institute and its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall have no liability for investment decisions based on the information provided. Neither the Sacred Science Institute nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners warrant or guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy or completeness of this information. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results obtained from the use of the information, software, books, courses, newsletters, techniques or systems provided herein.
6. Force Majeure – neither party will be responsible for any failure or delay in performance due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of god, war, riot, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, service outages resulting from equipment and/or software failure and/or telecommunications failures, power failures, network failures, failures of third party service providers (including providers of Internet services and telecommunications).
Financial & Investment Disclaimer
The Sacred Science Institute is an economic research and educational company. The information contained on www.cosmoeconomics.com or in its financial books, courses, newsletters or software is for general education purposes and is not intended as specific advice or recommendations to any person or entity. Any reference to a transaction, trade, position, holding, security, market, or level is purely meant to educate readers about possible risks and opportunities in the marketplace and are not meant to imply that any person or entity should take any action whatsoever without first evaluating such action(s) in light of their own situation either on their own or through a professional advisor.
The concepts and methods presented are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. If a person or entity does not believe they are qualified to make such decisions, they should seek professional advice. The prices listed are for reference only and are in no way intended to represent an actual trade, entry price or exit price conducted by the Sacred Science Institute, portfolios managed by any entity affiliated with the Sacred Science Institute, or any principal or employee of the Sacred Science Institute, or any of its affiliates.
This information is not a substitute for professional advice of any nature, including tax, legal, and financial. While we believe the information contained herein to be accurate, all numbers should be verified by the reader through independent sources. It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. There is no assurance that the strategies and methods presented on this website, trading applications, software or courses will be successful for you. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance.
Trading securities, options, futures, or any other security involves risk and can result in the immediate and substantial loss of the capital invested. The author, publisher, distributors and all affiliates assume no responsibility for your trading or investment results, and will not be liable for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly caused by the usage of this material. There is considerable risk of loss in Futures, Stock, Currency and Options trading. You should only use risk capital in all such endeavors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
Every client is responsible for his or her own investment decisions. The information contained on this website or in any materials listed herein does not necessarily mean that the Sacred Science Institute, or any portfolio managed by any affiliates of the Sacred Science Institute, or that any employees of the Sacred Science Institute or its affiliates holds the positions or has conducted the actual trade. At various times the Sacred Science Institute, portfolios managed by affiliates of the Sacred Science Institute, or any other principal or employee of the Sacred Science Institute may own, buy or sell the securities discussed for the purposes of investment or trading.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Sacred Science Institute, or any of its owners, officers, managers, or employees, or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Sacred Science Institute will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sacred Science Institute, its affiliates, authors, owners and their respective directors, managers, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including all legal judgement or attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of www.cosmoeconomics.com or any information or product purchased by User or User's Account.
If you have any questions or comments about this Disclaimer as outlined above, you can contact us here, or at:
Bill Meridian is an old friend and we stock all his books. Bill began applying computers to financial astrology in 1983, and developed a collection of horoscopes for major markets and companies.
He was ranked #2 in stock market timing in the USA in 2013 by Timer Digest. His books are staple requirements for anyone wanting an education in AstroEconomics!
Studies In Astrological Bible Interpretation. By Daniel T. Ferrera. An interesting exploration of the coding of astrological and astronomical cycles into the Bible.
Provides an analysis of the book of Genesis, exploring coding systems by which astrological symbolism is veiled, showing how Gann and Bayer used these secrets in the markets.
Bradley's Stock Market Prediction. 100 Years of Siderograph Charts and Software. The Siderograph Indicator is a market model used by many analysts to give current turning points and trend indications for the markets.
This book includes the original text and charts for 100 years from 1950 to 2050, along with the software to produce the charts.
How2 Trade Like Gann
How to Trade Like W. D. Gann, by Timothy Walker. Provides profound insights into Gann's Mechanical Trading Method thru a detailed analysis of 322 trades from 1915-1931 presented in WD Gann's US Steel trading course.
Shows how Gann turned $3000 into $6 million, generating 1337% returns in 8 months. Gain insight into one of the great traders.
The stock and commodity markets have a history stretching over millennia, from the Bible to the present day, furnishing data on sun spots, planetary changes, weather cycles, volcanoes, earthquakes, solar variances, and other influences on financial markets.
Gann charted Wheat back to 65 BC and Baumring took this back to 1200 BC.
Among professional traders, risk management is understood to be the absolutely most fundamental element leading to successful trading, because with proper risk management one can use randomly generated signals and still trade successfully.
This is done by limiting oneís losses while letting oneís profits run.
Gordon Robert's course shows how to reproduce the legendary Returns of W.D Gann through leveraged position trading. A how to book that provides the keys toobtaining large returns from low risk investments. Find trades with an average risk:reward ratio of 1:10. Minimum return of 500% per trade to maximum returns exceeding 5000%.
One can learn much by studying the lives and achievements of the great thinkers who have shaped human history and culture.
In our biographical library we have a collection of rare texts which complement theoretical study by allowing deeper insight into the characters and deeds of many significant philosophers.
There are many important non English Language esoteric and scientific works which we have in our archives but have not, as yet, been translated into English.
Some important books in this section have already been translated by our Translation Society, and we intend to translate others in the future.
Magick in the Western Esoteric tradition represents a Western equivalent to the internal training systems that are found in Eastern traditions, but is focused on the development of human powers and abilities.
These include mastery of physical, emotional and mental bodies, control over the elements and development of psychic perception and influence.
Most people never give thought to the idea of a calendar and how we organise the passage of time.
The days of the weeks and months, and the number of months each year are important influences on our experience of reality.
We present many works on the exploration and meaning of time vis numerous calendar systems.
Sean Erikson, with 25 years' experience, provides powerful astro-tools for advanced swing trading based upon celestial mechanics to consistently predict the angle of attack or slope of a forthcoming trend.
A simple astro-timing tool gives the next 1-3 turns out and a geometrical price projection tool gives 2 probable price projections for each move.