T. G. Butaney, a famous Indian astrologer, wrote 3 books on astrological financial market forecasting and horse racing prediction.
His books were judged "The Best Money Minting Books on Speculation and Racing By Readers All Over The World", and explain Market Forecasting, Race Astrology & Numerology and Handicap Formulae.
Dewey's Cycle Analysis
How to Make a Cycle Analysis. By Edward R. Dewey. Written in 1955 as a correspondence course, this how-to manual provides step-by-step instructions on all elements of cycle analysis, including how to identify, measure, isolate and evaluate cycles.
The most detailed cycle course ever written, by the founder of the Foundation For The Study of Cycles.
Dr. Baumring Seminars
Gann Harmony: The Law Of Vibration, A Distillation of the Wisdom and Insights of W. D. Gann. The Investment Centre Gann Seminars, Volumes 1-9.
The most important Gann Course, from Baumring who cracked Gann's complete system. A study of the Cosmological System behind Gann's work. A PhD study in Gann Science!
W.D. Gannís original work is a critical element for any Gann researcher, but many find Gannís deeper work challenging without help from well-seasoned analysts and traders.
We offer valuable secondary works presenting and developing Gannís ideas: the best teachers in this field are not so much competitors, but fellow contributors to ongoing research.
Ancients and some modern alternative thought has discovered cosmic influences on material and mental reality going beyond traditional science.
New systems of connection and propagation of force and energy derive from the work of Pythagoras, Tesla, Walter Russell, Schwaller de Lubicz and many others who have studied wider cosmic energies.
Theosophy, a school of esoteric thought developed my Helena Blavatsky in the late 1800ís presented a revival of many lost esoteric traditions.
Many of Gannís contemporaries were closely involved with Theosophy, and it influenced the Anthroposophy of Rudolf Steiner, the Arcane School and work of Alice Bailey and the teacher Krishnamurti.
Codes and Ciphers
We have books on symbolic codes and ciphers from various esoteric traditions, including Masonic codes.
Gann used codes in "Tunnel Through the Air", and encrypted his personal notes using a code called "Bell, Book and Candle".
Gann enthusiasts study Masonic codes to help uncover his secrets.
W.D. Gann Works
We stock the complete collection of the works of W.D. Gann.
His private courses represent the most important of his writings, going into much greater detail than the public book series. Our 6 Volume set of Gann's Collected Writings includes supplementary rare source materials, and is the most reliable compliation of Gann's unadulterated vital work.
Dr. Jerome Baumring
The work of Dr. Baumring is the core inspiration upon which this entire website is based. Baumring is the only known modern person to have cracked the code behind WD Gannís system of trading and market order.
Baumring found and elaborated the system of scientific cosmology at the root of Gannís Law of Vibration.
There is no other Gann teaching that gets close to the depth of Baumringís work.
It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. There is no assurance that the strategies and methods presented on the www.cosmoeconomics.com website will be successful for you. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. The examples presented on the www.cosmoeconomics.com website are for educational purposes only. The data used is believed to be from reliable sources but cannot be guaranteed. The methods presented are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. The Sacred Science Institute, authors, publishers, and all affiliates assume no responsibility for your trading or investment results, and will not be liable for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly caused by the usage of this material. There is considerable risk of loss in Futures, Stock, Forex and Options trading. You should only use risk capital in all such endeavors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
1. User expressly agrees that use of all books, courses or software provided upon www.cosmoeconomics.com is at user's sole risk. Neither the Sacred Science Institute nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that www.cosmoeconomics.com will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of www.cosmoeconomics.com or any products provided thereon, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, software or merchandise provided through www.cosmoeconomics.com.
2. All books, courses, software, forums and materials on www.cosmoeconomics.com are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
3. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. User specifically acknowledges that the Sacred Science Institute are not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any statement or material presented upon www.cosmoeconomics.com, or by any other users or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with user. In the use of this website, User waives all rights to file any kind of tortious action against the Sacred Science Institute, its authors, users, publishers, or affiliates of any kind.
4. In no event will the Sacred Science Institute, it’s members, agents, employees, owners, or any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing information or products through www.cosmoeconomics.com be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use any product upon this website. User hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the site, as well as all services, including software, videos, books, courses, newsletters or other materials. In addition to the terms set forth above neither the Sacred Science Institute nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of the information contained within www.cosmoeconomics.com, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. None of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages.
5. Prior to the execution of a stock trade, users are advised to consult with their broker or other financial advisor or representative to verify pricing or other information. The Sacred Science Institute and its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall have no liability for investment decisions based on the information provided. Neither the Sacred Science Institute nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners warrant or guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy or completeness of this information. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results obtained from the use of the information, software, books, courses, newsletters, techniques or systems provided herein.
6. Force Majeure – neither party will be responsible for any failure or delay in performance due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of god, war, riot, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, service outages resulting from equipment and/or software failure and/or telecommunications failures, power failures, network failures, failures of third party service providers (including providers of Internet services and telecommunications).
Financial & Investment Disclaimer
The Sacred Science Institute is an economic research and educational company. The information contained on www.cosmoeconomics.com or in its financial books, courses, newsletters or software is for general education purposes and is not intended as specific advice or recommendations to any person or entity. Any reference to a transaction, trade, position, holding, security, market, or level is purely meant to educate readers about possible risks and opportunities in the marketplace and are not meant to imply that any person or entity should take any action whatsoever without first evaluating such action(s) in light of their own situation either on their own or through a professional advisor.
The concepts and methods presented are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. If a person or entity does not believe they are qualified to make such decisions, they should seek professional advice. The prices listed are for reference only and are in no way intended to represent an actual trade, entry price or exit price conducted by the Sacred Science Institute, portfolios managed by any entity affiliated with the Sacred Science Institute, or any principal or employee of the Sacred Science Institute, or any of its affiliates.
This information is not a substitute for professional advice of any nature, including tax, legal, and financial. While we believe the information contained herein to be accurate, all numbers should be verified by the reader through independent sources. It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. There is no assurance that the strategies and methods presented on this website, trading applications, software or courses will be successful for you. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance.
Trading securities, options, futures, or any other security involves risk and can result in the immediate and substantial loss of the capital invested. The author, publisher, distributors and all affiliates assume no responsibility for your trading or investment results, and will not be liable for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly caused by the usage of this material. There is considerable risk of loss in Futures, Stock, Currency and Options trading. You should only use risk capital in all such endeavors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
Every client is responsible for his or her own investment decisions. The information contained on this website or in any materials listed herein does not necessarily mean that the Sacred Science Institute, or any portfolio managed by any affiliates of the Sacred Science Institute, or that any employees of the Sacred Science Institute or its affiliates holds the positions or has conducted the actual trade. At various times the Sacred Science Institute, portfolios managed by affiliates of the Sacred Science Institute, or any other principal or employee of the Sacred Science Institute may own, buy or sell the securities discussed for the purposes of investment or trading.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Sacred Science Institute, or any of its owners, officers, managers, or employees, or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Sacred Science Institute will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sacred Science Institute, its affiliates, authors, owners and their respective directors, managers, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including all legal judgement or attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of www.cosmoeconomics.com or any information or product purchased by User or User's Account.
If you have any questions or comments about this Disclaimer as outlined above, you can contact us here, or at:
Studies In Astrological Bible Interpretation. By Daniel T. Ferrera. An interesting exploration of the coding of astrological and astronomical cycles into the Bible.
Provides an analysis of the book of Genesis, exploring coding systems by which astrological symbolism is veiled, showing how Gann and Bayer used these secrets in the markets.
George McCormack, famous Astrometeorologist, is known for his classic Long-Range Astro Weather Forecasting, the most popular book on the Astro-Weather Forecasting.
He also produced a series of financial market forecasting newsletters called Astrotech. We have recovered the only known partial set of 400 pages of these newsletters.
Wheels Within Wheels
Wheels Within Wheels, The Art of Forecasting Financial Market Cycles. By Daniel T. Ferrera. Our best course on creating composite cycle models of markets from underlying component cycles available!
This course breaks down 16 Dow cycles and projects them 100 years into the future. Teaches how to create cycle models for ANY market.
Dr Lorrie V. Bennett
Dr. Lorrie V. Bennett is a master of the Law of Vibration and a true expert on the science of the great W.D. Gann.
Her recently released 4-Volume Master Series "The Law of Vibration" contains her entire teachings on Gann Theory in the transparent light of practical application. Learn in real-time from a living master's books and her interactive online forum.
Vibration by The Patterns
Volume 1 of Dr. Lorrie Bennet's 4 volume series. A course in Theoretical Wave Mechanics as an introduction and foundation to Gann's Law of Vibration. This volume lays foundations for all Gann and Baumring's higher teachings and is an essential prerequisite to move on to the deeper levels of Gann Theory presented in Vols. 2-4.
Hasbrouck Space and Time
With rare research from the 1920ís through the 1970ís, the Hasbrouck Space-Time Archives studied market influence based on Solar Field Force.
Muriel Hasbrouck, aided by her husband Louis, researched solar phenomena, space weather and earthquakes in relation to market forecasting, producing a well-received forecasting letter for 30 years.
Long Term Investing
The time window is a main consideration when investing.
Position trading methods will be of importance to the long term investor because he will want to know when to expect his greatest returns, and when to exit or hedge his position.
Much of Gannís work focuses on long term market movements, as he always tried to see the BIG picture.
A quick insight into general conditions of the market can be had by synthesizing combinations of data as simple indicators giving an overview.
Such indicators are often based on diverse data, from astrological signals, like Scott's Astronomical Market Barometer or Bradleyís Siderograph, to whether a specific market is overbought or oversold.
Eric Penicka: Gann Science
The author correlates Gann's exact words to the science of Gann's day to illustrate his phrase "stocks are like atoms". Offering a system of "mathematical points of force" governing the structure through which the market moves, the emerging science of Periodic Table atomic elements provides a system of order through which to forecast.
The Square: Quantitative Analysis Of Financial Price Structure by Catalin Plapcianu develops the science behind Gann's Squaring of Price and Time. Proves that financial markets are mathematically controlled and predictable. A deep insight into Gann and Baumring's deepest system which tracks energy through the space/time matrix.
Yoga is an Indian system of human development with many branches and schools.
The word Yoga means "yoke", as in yoking a horse to a carriage, and Yoga gives methods for man to link himself to the Divine.
Yogic systems include Laya Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Raja Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Kriya Yoga and Karma Yoga.
Sean Erikson, with 25 years' experience, provides powerful astro-tools for advanced swing trading based upon celestial mechanics to consistently predict the angle of attack or slope of a forthcoming trend.
A simple astro-timing tool gives the next 1-3 turns out and a geometrical price projection tool gives 2 probable price projections for each move.